1. As a terrorist you are allowed to target only UN and Opfor. You should never engage Blufor or other Civilians on sight. However you may suicide bomb and car bomb police checkpoints SPARINGLY. Staff reserve the right to determine if you are abusing this. This is not to be siding with anyone, this is to make the game fair and fun for all factions.
2. You are to roleplay as a terrorist, meaning once you are a terrorist, you are a terrorist until death, where NLR(New Life Rule) applies.
3. There is a max of 12 terrorists at a time. If your friend or another player cannot become a terrorist because of the limitations and you are caught providing them gear or equipment you will be banned and blacklisted from being a terrorist.
4. Being a terrorist is KOS (Kill on Sight) to Opfor and UN. Blufor are allowed to pursue and capture you; However, if they do, you may engage them for your safety.
5. You should never attack other Civilians, You are revolting against the government and are fighting for the ideals and beliefs of the civilian population so why would you attack them.
6. You are NOT allowed to commit crimes outside of killing UN/OpFor, but do your best not to harm civilians when doing so. You are allowed to do crime as a normal civilian, no need to do so as a Terrorist. This prevents entrapment as a terrorist.
A) UN Roleplay
1. The UN are meant to serve as peacekeepers, they perform anti-terrorist operations and in times of war, combat the Opfor.
2. The UN reside in the North. They do not involve themselves in capturing criminals; however, if a criminal passes through a UN occupied checkpoint they are allowed to subdue them and turn them into the police, at their discretion. They are NOT REQUIRED to do so.
3. UN Man the borders. They are allowed to occupy the checkpoints and perform operations there. They may pursue people fleeing the checkpoint. They may also use helicopters to follow the border. This is to find anyone making illegals crossings.
4. The UN are not counted as police officers, but as military personnel. They are allowed to have war vehicles out at any time if a show of force is necessary or required.
5. UN are not allowed to engage civilians unless civilians engage them first.
6. They are not allowed to cross borders unless war is declared.
7. UN are not allowed to declare war. They may only act in self defense.
8. UN are not allowed to use explosives or rockets on civilians unless they are committing acts of terror or are wanted for being a terrorist.
9. UN are not allowed to ask for compensation because they are knowingly putting their life in danger. Only in certain circumstances will they be given compensation. These will be listed below.
9a. Suicide Pilots - Kamikaze
9b. Server Crashes
9c. Teamkilled- Report to a staff member. FOLLOW THE COC(Chain of Command)
9d. Any situation that a staff member deems necessary .
10. UN are required to behave professionally. Don’t be THAT guy. i.e. A derp.
11. UN are not allowed to camp the Terrorist base or the surrounding area. They MAY patrol, but not frequently. This mean around 1 time per 10 minutes. COORDINATE WITH THE UN COMMANDER!
12. UN have a commander election! Make sure to elect a commander so you have a good basis for preventing havoc! If there is no one appointed, a staff member will appoint someone commander, or appoint themselves. STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RELIEVE SOMEONE AS COMMANDER IF THEY ARE NOT DOING A PROPER JOB!
13. Follow UN commander orders. If you feel it is unlawful or ridiculous, report it to staff member who will assess it accordingly.
Your job is to arrest criminal civilians and terrorists. Terrorists will be added to the wanted menu. If you pursue them, they are allowed to kill you. Your first motive should be to detain them using non-lethal tactics. If you determine that to not be possible, then go for lethal.
Police are not to be involved in the war. If war is in the area, your job is to clear the area of civilians to prevent casualties.
Police may call upon the assistance of the UN to deal with large crime sprees.
Police are NOT ALLOWED to camp terrorist base. In fact, they have NO NEED to venture near it!
If you are caught using a weapon NOT in the main BLUFOR shops or VIP shops, you WILL have your weapons removed.
You are not to have any affiliation with OpFor. i.e. No arresting them, no shooting them. UNLESS THEY ENGAGE YOU FIRST.
Opfor are to defend their side of the border and declare war on UN. They are not to interact with civilians or Blufor(Police).